If you’re one of the millions who’s struggling financially right now, use these resources and money-saving tips from CouponChief.com to help you through this time.
Read the blog HERE for topics including:
- What Should I Do If I’ve Been Laid Off?
- How Does the Coronavirus Aid Bill Help Unemployed Workers?
- Money-Saving Tips to Help Weather the Storm:
- Reevaluate Your Budget
- Cut Out Any Non-Essential Spending
- Plan Your Visits to the Grocery Store
- Divert Savings and Defer Loan Payments
- Evaluate Your Car Insurance Policies
- Consider Refinancing Your Home to Reduce Payments
- Simplify Your Credit Cards
- Transfer Your Credit Card Balance – Should I?
- Make Sure You Still Have Health Insurance
- Don’t Touch Your 401(k)
For more money-saving tips, check out the Coupon Chief blog.