This program has multiple sessions (details below) is available in English and Spanish. Please only register for the one you can attend, as you will select your option for dates/times on the registration link below.
Strengthening Family Coping Resources (SFCR) is a program aimed at building resilience during stressful or uncertain times. SFCR relies on natural healing and evidence-based coping resources to provide a behavioral and skills-based framework for strengthening family processes. We would love for you to join us and be a part of our community, as we offer ways to increase the capacity of adults who are caring for youth and their families!
Topics will be centered around: Family, Traditions, Routines, Safety, and Connection. We believe that caregivers can use information provided by SFCR content to create impactful, intentional memories and connection that will be seen across generations. Being empowered, connected, and supported are support in building the resilience of adults and youth! Participants will receive a gift card for attending as well.
Time, Dates, & Registration:
- Wednesdays: August 18, August 25, September 1, September 8 | 5 – 6 pm (Zoom)
- Mondays: September 13, September 20, September 27, October 4 | 3 – 4 pm (Zoom)
- Mondays: August 23, August 30, September 6, September 13 | 9 – 10 am (Zoom)
- Tuesdays: September 28, October 5, October 12, October 19 | 5:30 – 6:30 pm (Zoom)
- Thursdays: October 28, November 4, November 11, November 18 | 11 am – 12 pm (Zoom)
- Martes: 7 de septiembre, 14 de septiembre, 21 de septiembre, 28 de septiembre
5:30 – 6:30 pm (Español) (Zoom)
For questions or support with registering please contact:
JaShawn Rogers, MS, MA