Dear Mobile Pantry Participant,
Even in the face of challenges, the Deerfield Hills Community Center Mobile Pantry will be able to provide food to our neighbors in need through our partnership with Care and Share Food Bank. However, the process will be very different for safety reasons. Please be respectful of the process as it is the only way we can ensure your safety and ours.
MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO RECEIVE FOOD: 719-385-5996
- This is by INVITATION ONLY and APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED to pick up food.
- Absolutely NO DROP-INS.
- Call to make your appointment beginning on Monday, June 22 beginning at 9 a.m. (If need be, leave a voice message with your name and number and we will call you back in the order received and timestamped from 9:00 a.m. onward, calls before this time will not be processed.) Our reservations will be limited to the first 150.
- Once you have a scheduled appointment for Friday, feel confident that we have food for you that day! (food will only be held until the end of the distribution appointments at 1 p.m.)
- Specific instructions will be given to you at the time your reservation is confirmed with our staff (instructions will include date and time of distribution and details required by the State.)
- NO EARLY ARRIVALS! Arrive at your appointment time to pick up food, early arrivals will not be allowed in the parking lot and will not be allowed to block traffic in the street.
- We will hold your reserved box of food until our distribution ends at 1 p.m.
- Stay in your car! Check-in, verify your appointment, follow signage and staff on-site, and pull up to the designated spot. Pop your trunk and we will load your food for you. Having an appointment should allow us to make this a quick process for you, so keep your vehicle running.
- We will close your trunk and send you on your way!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, no early scheduling will be made. Reservations will be taken in a first-call, first-serve basis.
Stay well, stay safe.
Deerfield Hills Community Center Staff