FamilySPEAK has compiled resources to support families and their child’s social and emotional well-being. As one of the five protective factors for Strengthening Families, being there to support your child in the early years will help build skills that will serve them well now and in the future. To learn more, explore other posts in our special Emotional Well-Being section HERE. We’ve also include some links to get you started:
Specific to COVID-19:
- Dr. Barbara Stroud presents COVID-19 Tips for Parents
- Emotional Resilience During the Coronavirus
- AspenPointe Supports and Press Conference
Supporting your child’s social-emotional health is not just for times of crisis. Here are resources for any time you need help.
- Local Resources for Emotional Well-Being
- Social & Emotional Foundations for Early Learning
- A Parent’s Resource Guide to Social and Emotional Learning
For details on all of the protective factors, click HERE.